Pages

Friday, July 3, 2020

My story about White blood cells

My friends and I were chilling waiting for action but wait, an alarm has gone off. I and my friends quickly went looking for the virus. We were all splitting up looking for the source around the body.


Quick intermission. I’m a white blood cell, but my scientific name is Leukocytes or Leucocytes Our job is to fight infections. Like, bad bacteria, viruses, and fungi. But we only live up to 3 days, just enough time to sacrifice our lives for the human body. Anyways back to the story.


The body was hit by a normal cold nothing special or new. We already know what this cold is.

The common cold is a viral infection of your nose and throat. It's usually harmless Here is how we take down an invader.


Effector cells act to get rid of the invader. Plasma cells, bind to invading bacteria and viruses and help eliminate them from the body.



No comments:

Post a Comment